Arista has pioneered the networking industry with its software defined cloud networking approach built on top of Arista EOS® with programmable interfaces, publish-subscribe state separation, resilient fault containment and self-healing attributes. CloudVision®extends the same architectural approach across the network with a state-based view of the entire network. This enables customers to move to cloud-class automation without needing significant custom internal development. CloudVision is a network-wide approach for workload orchestration, workflow automation and real-time telemetry as a turnkey solution for Cloud Networking.
- Centralized representation of distributed network state, allowing for a single point of integration and network-wide visibility and analytics
- Controller agnostic support for physical and virtual workload orchestration through open APIs such as OVSDB, JSON and Openstack plugins
- Turn-key automation for initial and ongoing zero touch provisioning, configuration management and network-wide change management, including automated upgrades, network rollback, and network snapshots
- Compliance Dashboard for Security, Audit and patch management
- Real-time state streaming for network telemetry and analytics, a modern approach to replace legacy polling per device
- State Repository, Analytics engines and Telemetry Apps to provide an unprecedented level of granularity in real-time monitoring and historic network state for forensic troubleshooting
- Macro-Segmentation Service provides automated and seamless service insertion and integration with partner security platforms